Thursday, December 30, 2010

My top 10 projects of 2010

I heard about a little big 'ol party going on over at Rhoda's Southern Hospitality that I thought I'd join! To see an amazing collection of projects, check out
I've sure learned a ton about blogging these last few months. There is a HUGE learning curve that I'm finally feeling like I am actually on.  Thanks to everyone who has supported me! 

My top 10 projects of 2010
{To see the full post for any of these,just click on the picture}
 10. Homemade Pottery Barn Kids Ballerina bedding in Toddler bed size {my twin girls' Christmas gift}


9.  Frilly Towels {Christmas gifts to some special ladies}

8. My son's refinished dresser {that you will likely see again as a favorite project of 2011 when it gets repainted again!}

7. My twins' shabby chic refinished dresser {my first furniture painting project ev-ah!}

6. Cancelling Cable {YES, that definitely counts as a project, getting DH to cancel cable is no easy feat!}

5. No-sew POOFY tutu {"my big tutu" as DD calls it}

4. Planting my first garden {a fall garden, I like to keep things challenging interesting}

3. I discovered Chalk Board Paint! {but have STILL yet to find/buy dustless chalk}

2. Studs to Spa Master Bath Renovation {originally billed as "Studs to Spa in 2 weeks" is now 90% completed at the 5 month mark!}

1. And my top project of 2010...................THIS BLOG! {with a world of thanks to my loyal readers and a lot TON of encouragement from DH and a few other BFFs, I couldn't wouldn't have done it without you!}

Bring on 2011!

Thanks everyone xo

2 comments:

  1. A garden is on my project list for 2011. Your bedding is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mavis E. ButterfieldJanuary 4, 2011 at 3:18 PM

    My favorite would have to be the Hand Made towels! Being a recipient of these beauties, yes, definitely my favorite! Thanks again dude!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I LOVE your comments and appreciate the time you take to write them. I welcome questions and promise to answer them!
(You should be able to comment easily, but you'll need to just fill out the word verification box to make sure you are a real person!)