Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Monday: Ahem {more} Trader Joe's Holiday Items

Oh, I caved today.  Boy did I cave! 
Look at what we picked up from the latest TJ's holiday selections:

Well, at least I went on a run this morning!

I don't know which one I'm more excited to have first! 
Should I go for the "plain" Joe Joe's & Cream Ice Cream or the
Candy Cane Joe Joe's & Cream Ice Cream?
(I love me a good Cookies & Cream, but this with candy cane flavored TJ's version of an oreo, does it get any better?)
You know what I love about Joe Joe's and Candy Cane Joe Joe's...they are made without high fructose corn syrup...
Oreos can't make that claim.

And then, of course, the Dark Chocolate Stars!  Ahhhhh, Heaven. 
You know I am in love with TJ's Dark Chocolate Lover's Bar...for the health benefits of course...but wrap dark chocolate around those shortbread cookies
(you know the ones...they come in a big tin at Christmas time, stacked inside the little cupcake paper trays, all sorts of shapes that make you *think* they all are different, so you just have to try them all to be sure you didn't miss anything? I can't be alone, there, can I?)
 and I'm sure you won't be eating just one.

And those little nuggets of love,
marshmallows dipped in minty chocolate! Can't decide whether they are better plain or in hot chocolate. Guess I'd better eat them both ways to double check.

Keep in mind dark chocolate is packed with antioxidants and none of the above contains high fructose corn syrup or "fake" sugar. 
So you just might have to do a few sit-ups this month after the holidays...
but they are SO worth it!

~.~.~.~.~

Ok, folks, coming up tomorrow is Centsationalgirl's big Holiday Craft Linky Party that I am participating in. I'll be up 'til midnight working on my post for a Christmas Tree ornament you can do with kids. 
(If you are anything like me, you have a hard time crafting by yourself...always nice to do projects that require *help*.

Do you have a holiday craft you enjoy? With or without kids.  Send it my way and I will post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I LOVE your comments and appreciate the time you take to write them. I welcome questions and promise to answer them!
(You should be able to comment easily, but you'll need to just fill out the word verification box to make sure you are a real person!)