Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Starting a blog!

Hi!
I'm Celeste, wife to a wonderful husband and mother of 3 amazing children: a 6 year old son and twin 2 year old girls. I decided to start a blog where I talk about ideas, products I love, cooking "real" food, and our home rennovation. After looking for a couple of years, we finally stumbled upon our "dream" home in Greenbrae, CA. It fit our criteria in that it was a very livable fixer upper. It was well kept, though very dated. I will chronicle our experiences as we attempt to make it all that we dreamed it could be.....as well as talk about all the great things I like to talk about (obsess over) in the meantime!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I LOVE your comments and appreciate the time you take to write them. I welcome questions and promise to answer them!
(You should be able to comment easily, but you'll need to just fill out the word verification box to make sure you are a real person!)