Friday, January 7, 2011

The universe is a stage....

I just found this new tea I love...Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant.  Picked it up at Cost Plus and it's yummy, {almost} decaf with less than 1/4 the caffeine in coffee, and full of good for ya stuff.

But the thing I like the most I think is the little daily thoughts, or fortunes as I call them.  I loved today's so much, I just had to share...perfect for the New Year and my lack of resolution(s):

"The universe is a stage.  Your mind dances with your body, guided by your heart."
 
So, what are you waiting for?
Get out there and dance!

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. While you are at it (the weekend) share some smiles along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do for sure! Thanks for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I LOVE your comments and appreciate the time you take to write them. I welcome questions and promise to answer them!
(You should be able to comment easily, but you'll need to just fill out the word verification box to make sure you are a real person!)