Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sneak Peek this Week

Hi friends! I hope you enjoyed your long weekend and that you had a bit more sun than we did in California.  But not to worry, we didn’t let the rain stop us:
IMG_6251
Do you know what you are looking at? 
 This is my husband working in our front courtyard on the crown molding for our master bathroom. {Maybe the courtyard should be a project in and of itself in the near future, ya think?!}
That umbrella is not up to shade him from the sun…it’s protecting him and the saw from the rain!
IMG_6253
The crown is going up in our bathroom…just needs some caulk and paint now and it’s done.  D.O.N.E.  Not just the crown, but the whole bathroom!!  Shhhh, it’s only been a year.
Tour to come later this week…stay tuned! Smile!

Oh and on a separate note…I have some posts coming up about cooking and grocery shopping with kids…but I just want to make sure I keep it real and you know that I sometimes struggle with the best of –em….here’s a picture taken while cooking this evening with my darling children:
IMG_6254
Nice, huh?

1 comment:

  1. mavis E. ButterfieldJune 1, 2011 at 9:10 AM

    If you would, please send DH over to my casa, as I really need him to build me a shoe closet. Thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I LOVE your comments and appreciate the time you take to write them. I welcome questions and promise to answer them!
(You should be able to comment easily, but you'll need to just fill out the word verification box to make sure you are a real person!)